Sunday 1 February 2009

Whoopie... it smells like candy!

Well it does smell like candy! Thats why I like the Thrrrob Turned On blush powder from Benefit Cosmetics I've been addicted to for the last year... its not only a good product but it smells good! Another Benefit thing that smells good it their Bathina Body So Fine shimmer body balm... that smell bottles IS the Benefit counter... 





But the latest thing that smells like candy launched on my local Benefit counter yesterday but due to a nasty bout of the flu I only got my paws on it this morning... CORALista powder...

Pretty brush... pretty box... not as pretty as Thrrrob... but still pretty... smells GORGEOUS but the colour... wowsers... flushed but golden and slightly shimmery shine... its a summer colour. I have ridiculously pale untanned skin (and I like it that way!) so thats why I wear Thrrrob... the perfect rosy cheeked winter colour... but what for the summer? Fake tan and bronzers look ridiculous on my (sorry to the inventors of Benefit's Dallas, Hoola, 10 and Talk To The Tan) skin, but checking it out at the counter I think I;ve found the perfect colour powder for fair skinned people this summer... CORALista!

0 comments :