Wednesday 3 June 2009

The Veronicas: Healthy Dose of Reality?

I'm not really a fan of reality tv shows. (Ok I hate them!) Except for Britiains/ America's Got Talent or American Idol/X Factor (which are so funny!) I can't stand them... thought I'm into fashion Project Runway and Project Catwalk are so boring, no one seems to get that everything you see on Next Top Model is fake. 


Problem is I've never come across a reality TV show featuring people I actually like. Cue the Aussie singing sensation The Veronicas, and the reports they'll both soon be staring in their own reality show on MTV, which have recently been confirmed by Jessica, one of the Veronica sisters. 




I'm really worried about this you see, though I'm against most forms of reality television (cue Living Lohan), I'll have to watch it because I'm a Veronica's fan. But will I still love them as much as their music once I've seen them air their dirty laundry on their own reality show. They're not exactly shy pansies either; the pair have had their fair share  broken engagements, AWOL boyfriends, leaked nude photos and rumored lesbian relationships... 


What are your opinions on reality television? 


Source: MTV Buzz, Nine MSN    Image Source: Teen Hollywood 411

0 comments :