Sunday 17 May 2009

Its Sunday...

Well Happy Sunday everyone... 


So... what have my favorite things been this week? 

Eurovision Song Contest... 

Ok... I've never watched this before but my roommate started to watch it on BBC iPlayer and I kinda got drawn in... it's hilarious! Some of the performances are just damn funny, some are good.. and some of the costumes are amazing! I'm about half way through watching it. 

Memorable moments so far...

Ok... Germany, no offense but you were CRAP. But at least you had one of my idols, Dita Von Teese on the stage looking pretty! But what exactly WAS she there for?!?



Oh, and then I couldn't find a picture but we have the pretty Estonian entry too... 





Barbie Suite in the Palms Hotel...

Oh, to be honest I stole this love of the week off of Audrey Kitching... but it doesn't stop it being damn cool! 


Beautiful, Dirty, Rich...

Ok I know this one is kinda old, but I'm really loving Lady Gaga's (aren't I always?) Dirty Sexy Money version of her music video for Beautiful, Dirty, Rich this week. 

 


Lipstick Royalty Magazine's Online Shopping Guide 2009...

Ok here's the first official announcement for it, one of my better ideas. We are going to have a special edition issue, date not yet set, and its going to be SHOPPING PICKS! featuring designers, vintage stockists and exclusive interviews with up and coming labels Toxic Couture by Loriel Andre'a and KupKake Kouture by... well.... meee! Watch this space for more info...



Photo: Model & Photography by Liz at Bang Bang Baby! for Bang Bang Baby!

0 comments :