Monday 11 May 2009

I've been thinking...

While I should have been studying I was doing two things. Writing questions for my interview with Xenia from Lime Crime, and reading my two favorite blogs: Gala Darling's iCiNG and Xenia's Doe Deere Blogazine. These two wonderful ladies got me thinking... and I have a list of things I want to do once my exams are over (which I should really have been studying for!)

1. I will STOP taking myself so seriously!
2. I will try to loosen up a bit...
3. I will TRY to have more fun...

*Ok... I'm getting worried now... if I can even admit this, what type of person am I?!?*


4. Wear some of the clothes and make up I keep writing about... If I love them so much why don't I wear them! I NEED to get out of black... 
5. Take a photo a day.


Anyway nothing else much is new, apart form I'm getting quite excited about Clothes Show London in a few days time... Lipstick Royalty's Fashion Editor Amy and I are going to have a blast! Also Amy (who is great at blog stalking) told me that internet model and celebrity Bee Pirate Hooker is going on the Friday to. When I interviewed her for Mookychick a couple of months ago Bee and I were talking about how we really wanted to shoot together but couldn't because of the distance! Hopefully if the rumors are true and she's going to be in London on that day we can hook up and shoot! 

Also, if you fancy a laugh, tune into Channel 4 at 11:00am for Battlefront Television 2009... I had to get accustomed to seeing clips of myself on national television again this morning and on Friday there will be clips of all the Battlefront campaigners, including yours truly!

Love and kisses,


Rachel

xoxo

0 comments :