Monday 11 May 2009

So Bright Its Illegal...

Ok so I've been putting together the line up for September's issue of Lipstick Royalty (I know working ahead... but the August issue is coming together so nicely!) and this morning I confirmed a product review I'm really excited to do  - Lime Crime Make-Up! I'm going to be interviewing them about their company and how it came about, but what I'm really excited about is getting the samples for the product review. Not just because it means free samples (but thats an added plus!), but because according to their website all their make up is ok for use by people with sensitive skin. Most make up makes my skin go red and sometimes peel off (nice I know!) so I have really limited brands I can use! I have almost all Clinique stuff in my make up bag, some Benefit which I seem to be ok with and M.A.C eyeliner as I'm only allergic to their foundations, face powders and eyeshadows. This means that bright colours are pretty much out the window for me. They opened a mineral make up stand in Fenwick the other week but I tested some of their really bright gold eyeshadow pigment on my hand and it rubbed off in about five minutes! 


Lime Crime's products look REALLY bright (their tag line is "So Bright It's Illegal") and according to their website the pigments lat! Hopefully when it comes to write my article I would have finally found a ridiculously bright product I can actually use! 




Image Raquel Reed by Team Rockstar Images


Lots of love,

Rachel

xoxo

0 comments :