Thursday 28 May 2009

LittleBirdie...

So... lets see, something I love...



Image: Independent Fashion Bloggers 

Basically its this service open to IFB members (like me) where you can make a request for something, like an interview with an independent designer, items for sweepstakes or stuff to feature in things like blogs shopping guides. Then all thee requests get stuck together in a newsletter which gets sent out to anyone who requests it. To request this you don't have to be a member of IFB to ask for this... you could be a designer who wants to see peoples requests for designers to interview etc. I get it for Lipstick Royalty so I see how it works both ways. 

I've already had a response for my request for a designer to interview and its my first request! So I hope you'll all get to see that soon... 

0 comments :